What Ebikes/Moped Seats Do You Work On?We work on all types of “padded” seats including:
- Juiced Bikes ™- Scramber & Hyper Scrambler Series, Scorpion & HyperScorpion
- ONYX Motorbikes ™ – RCR & CTY
- Super 73 Series ™
- Luna Banana BBSHD & Sur-Ron Bikes ™
- Zugo Rhino ™
- Unimoke ™
- Mario Ebikes ™
- Ariel Rider D-Class ™
- Monday Motorbikes ™
- SUR-RON X Bike ™
- Older gas powered mopeds ie. Puch™, Tomos™
“Good work ain’t cheap, cheap work ain’t good.” – Norman “Sailor Jerry” Collins
Materials & Thread ColorGenuine leather available in (Click Thumbnail)
- Other colors available upon request.
- Fire Red
- Brick Red
- Royal Blue
- Lime Green
What styles are offered?
Stock Seat & Tall SeatIf you’re over 200lbs or over have an inseam over 32 inches, for an extra $15 you’ll enjoy extra padding in our “Tall Seat” option. Additionally, pedal assist will be easier when your legs are extended a little more.
Stitching Patterns (Click Thumbnail)
We’ll expand our list as we produce more.
What’s the turnaround time?By placing a deposit, we’ll reserve fabric and cut foam for your seat, so when your seat arrives we can work on it. Currently, there is a 3 week turnaround for seats. Once your seat is on deck, we finish it in 4-6 days provided we have your fabric and thread. We recommend shipping using USPS™ Priority Service or UPS. We cut the fabric needed for your seat the same day the purchase is made.
Pricing OptionsUPDATED 11/11/2020
- Standard Cafe Racer w/Synthetic Leather & NEW Foam (No base incl.) – $185
- Scorpion/HS Seat w/Synthetic Leather (Incl. Tall Seat/No base incl.) – $195
- Imported Genuine Leather – $40
- Double (Parallel lines) Stitching – $15
- Piping (Upper or Lower Edge)- $15
- Taller Seat Option – $20
- Diamond Pattern Stitching (Top Only) – $15 / Diamond Stitch (All Sides) – $40
- New Wood Seat Base (Including Galvanized Screws & Hex Nuts) – $40
- Lowered Height Designs / Extended Seat / Brat Seat / Moto Seat Styles – $45
Let’s order one!Once you’ve made a choice, make a purchase at the bottom of the page. Email us the information below in the blue font.
- Your Shipping Address
- Phone Number & Email Address
- What Ebike You Have (If Juiced Scrambler, take a picture of the front of the seat)
- How You Heard About Us
- Top Seat Pattern
- Material Choice
- Thread Color
- Stock Height or Taller Height
- Venmo™ (sguznay86) / Zelle™ (firstname.lastname@example.org) /CashApp™ ($sguznay86) / Paypal™ (email@example.com)
*Service only in the continental U.S*
Mail your seat to:Saul’s Upholstery – ATTN: Saul J., 44 W Passaic Avenue, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
45 Day – Limited Warranty & ReturnsWe guarantee high quality in our work, however we understand mistakes happen. This Limited Warranty applies only to ebike seat upholstery services purchased through Saul’s Upholstery & Drapery (NJ). This Limited Warranty covers any defects in the material or workmanship (material/seat base/nuts & bolts) under normal use during the “Warranty Period”. At our discretion, Saul’s Upholstery & Drapery will repair product defects at no charge, using new parts. The warranty starts 45 days from the day of USPS delivery. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period. Issues stemming from extended exposure to the elements, abrasive solvents/impacts, negligence, unauthorized modification, or acts of God are not covered by the warranty. To obtain warranty service, email us with the issue and we’ll determine the appropriate solution. Since our services are made to order, there are no refunds on custom made seats, pre-cut material ($30 Restocking fee since we cut the fabric needed the day the purchase is made) and pre-ordered seat bases.
Custom Ebike Seat
After making the payment, we'll get back to you with a work order and the difference in price will be refunded. Within 48 hours, the fabric will be cut for your seat and materials will be prepped. Email us with the following info to minimize turnaround. - Name - Your Shipping Address - Phone Number & Email Address - What Ebike You Have (If Juiced Scrambler, take a picture of the front of the seat. Some are pointy nosed, some are square nosed) - How You Heard About Us - Seat Pattern - Material & Thread Color - Height Choice